Moonstruck Maple was born of love, a little bit of madness, and an obsession with these old Appalachian mountains and wild traditions.
This is a family collaboration of running sweet maple water through untamable woods in the steep Appalachian’s of southern West Virginia; of late, work-filled nights in winter-tinged spring, feeding the flames to cook the syrup; and of summertime visits to the local markets putting smiles on faces when they first taste our purely wild product.
There is nothing we like more than providing the community with delicious, high quality, local and sustainable products.
Please find our currently available products on our products page.
Where to Buy
Moonstruck Maple is now available through Turnrow’s Online Farmer’s Market https://turnrow.localfoodmarketplace.com
Moonstruck Maple is also available at the following locations:
•Chestnut Revival -Hinton, WV https://m.facebook.com/chestnutrevival/
•Blue Ridge Bee Company -Princeton, WV http://www.blueridgebeecompany.com/
• Weathered Ground Brewery -Coolridge, WV https://www.weatheredgroundbrewery.com
• Smooth Ambler Distillery -Lewisburg, WV https://smoothambler.com
• Canyon Rim Gift Shop -Pipestem State Park https://www.stateparks.com/pipestem.html
• The Market on Courthouse Square -Hinton WV https://www.themarketwv.com
• Fresh Start Market Co. -Summersville WV https://m.facebook.com/FreshStartMarketCO/
Moonstruck Maple attends several Fairs and Festivals around the State:
• Mothman Festival
• Railroad Days
• WV Renaissance Festival
Watch for announcements of appearances with our neighbors Three Rivers Avian Center! http://tracwv.org/
To order please email us at Moonstruckmaple@gmail.com
Follow us and keep up to date on all our shenanigans on :
Get in Touch
787 Mill Rd. Brooks WV 25951
Contact us at Moonstruckmaple@gmail.com
Copyright Moonstruck Maple – All rights reserved